Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Repeating Behavior

Okay, for trading I'm going to just try to trade very fast from now on and just go with my style. I'm just in the process of learning, so I'm really going to have no shame with it while I focus at my full-time job more than this side endeavor.

I'm going to just read up on news and developments from Google News. It's just quick and easy every day. I'm also going for daily devotions with my Bible.

Of course, I'm looking to work out every day except on Sundays. I'm also going for learning a language still. Doing all of this and then going to work should pretty much be my basic bread and butter with my personal time. Still waiting on a girlfriend, but it's just funny for me to try picking up on one and I have no shame in being turned down now. As long as she's the one I want to try to connect with, I don't really mind if she doesn't want to. It looks like most of the girls I've actually tried going after stay pretty mild and delicate with me. From just being who I am, maybe I shouldn't really worry too much about women becoming quiet with me all of a sudden and just try to have fun while learning the ropes to establishing a very strong relationship with my type of lady! I'm just going for who I think is close to my absolute type now while being nearly my age to just narrow down the field and be so much easier to focus and make strategies on happy things. If I can establish a very healthy one, then I think I'll be happy with that. I'm going to stop messing around now and go after the best thing I can obtain in settling down with someone now.