Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What I'm Looking Forward To


I'm really to be a lot about planning things and making progress. I still have a lot more room for improvement in my life and not really trying to make any more rash decisions. It isn't really my business to meddle into people's affairs if it isn't a desired thing for them. I would rather just work on myself first and then try to achieve many pinnacles of my life to try to enjoy life to the fullest! 

This is sort of a first time in my life, where I'm actually interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with my type! I feel great about it actually and think that I could actually maintain a strong, life-long relationship with her. I'm pretty excited about it myself, even through the periodic struggles I put myself through. More and more, it's getting easier to overcome my shortcomings and to go for obtaining my goals in my life. I don't feel bad about working hard for them either now. I just want to keep pushing ahead further in life and gaining much as I can, while keeping a balance for the spiritual things of the Lord!