Thursday, February 13, 2014

Poor and Unfortunate Souls


I remember watching Little Mermaid way back when I was little and remember this character singing, "Poor and unfortunate souls in pain..." It gets me to remind myself of feeling pity for those religious kids who grew up to still be kids in the head while young adults. I'm just saying they never got around to dealing with it while being so irritated, after being in a bad mood. Maybe something is wrong in their head where they can't regulate their own feelings too well and then start going crazy and creating personal issues with others.

Oh well, they are just the selfish kind to me, and it drove me to so much anger for the longest time imaginable because they did stuff that could drive any person off the wall and then start going on a murderous rampage! I'm starting to feel really bad for them, but what I got out of it from them doing this kind of stuff to me is that my height really doesn't matter. I'm very short compared to others, but they still saw me as a perceived, physical threat; it just didn't add up to me for the last five years or so. I had a personal height complex, where I felt inferior to others because of my short height. Yet, I performed at the highest level I could function at most times because I was driven to always succeed and get good at something.

I made a promise with one of the female leaders at that freaked up church: I told her that when I get muscles with some six pack abs and have lots of money while able to earn it on my own terms with no traditional job and if I'm still single, I'm going to show up one last time. If they decide to still go crazy with me, then I'm letting them take the win. I'll move on from that point and have truly forever recorded in my own heart and whoever was watching that my diminutive height of being only 5' 3" doesn't ever matter forever!