Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Getting On the Go


I'm going to just keep on moving from now on, instead of just lingering while pondering on how to trade now. I'm going to settle with getting other things done too now. My personal time is going to be just really seamless and comfortable at the same time. Just developing this type of knack is taking me awhile, but it's going to be one of my goals this time around.

I'm probably going to need some more time to adjust to this type of concentrated effort, even while I'm not feeling good about some things, but I'm just going to have to leave those matters to the good Lord to handle for me. I really want to be disciplined and to stay focused on a successful path with myself first, before I try to do anything that's going to require some guts and glory on my end.