Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Only A Matter of Time

It's one of those months now where I really went to jump ahead and develop with things. I'm starting to get to used to the idea of being let down by others, also and how I should be moving on from it. I think it really needs to be all about execution of proper timing and from how I want to run things, letting it be something that's about living in the present.

Eventually, I guess I'll be getting around to doing the fun stuff that's been in my head, but for now, I'm going to have to really continue to work on myself and gain more confidence! No longer do I feel remorseful or heavily annoyed about stuff that a group of people did to me. It should be in the past now, and maybe they still have personal issues that I can't fix, so it's probably better to let them be and not stand in their way.