Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Not About Wasting Time


I think Facebook is really becoming more of a waste of my time. When I do get on there, all I'm really doing is just making comments to try to make myself known and have a good time really and then I'm out. I also check to see if some people I know are still on there from time to time. I also like to check out if my type is still on Facebook because she has periodically shut off her account! That's pretty much my Facebook endeavors, as not much for it is. I also add anybody who wants to be my friend and have given some girls who said they were interested in me a hard time.

I don't really care so much anymore because for some reason, most girls I want to get to know better get really shy with me and not answer back or something. I think I just need to laugh it off better and go see what's up without being offended about anything and then just communicate how crazy they are being if they are bothered about something and just have fun from there.