Thursday, February 27, 2014

Suffering For A Great Cause

I think it's very imperative to suffer after making some mistakes. I mean it shouldn't really be all about us all the time because there are billions of other people out there too. By being mindful of it, I think that's what we should come to terms with. 

Something that I'm realizing now is that sometimes a desire is just too high up there to go after. I mean it could be really tempting and even seducing to give into. What should be done is to just suffer with it and keep focusing on hard work. I don't really see it as a bad time to be left out with some things now, while going after the things that we want. Sometimes, the response just isn't going to be there and just continuing to knock could be done and maybe it might get you to succeed again. 

I guess just learning to deal with unfair things and then suffering through a lot of bad desires and coming out of it through hard work and common sense is just the way to go.