Monday, February 10, 2014

Could She Be The One For Me?

I guess from watching movies and figuring how people are in life, you can't always end up with a happy ending. Therefore, I'm giving it my all and the best effort I can to see how far I can obtain with my hopes and dreams, even without exhibiting any more frustrations that go along with failure! I realize that the woman I'm pretty much attracted into settling down with is a pretty nice person to go along with being beautiful as well, which is just dandy with me!

I've noticed that even through having these normal thoughts of becoming a dad or husband, I see myself already abandoning my past, stupid reasons for fooling around with the wrong type of group to idolize. I think true happiness really does occur with the things of God. He practically inspired misfits of the world back then to write down a loving and peaceful message that reveals the true nature of Himself and how He really wants us to live the best life imaginable! Well, having fun is great but when it's abused, the consequences seriously really suck and can leave a person not having that same feeling of arousal anymore after awhile- just imagine having been through it all and lying around as a 90 year old. Yeah, I don't think that's something I would like to think about either.

What I'm getting a sense for is how the principles found in the Bible actually relates to a very long lasting and truly satisfying life within the heart, no matter what storms try to drain our individual life's energy. How does this relate to the girl I've been thinking about? Since she's my type, it makes me want to think more about lasting things. I'm just glad to be aware of how I actually do have a type, which I didn't know for practically my entire life. It seems like this attraction is leading to a wonderful path of chasing after good things, which might be hard to comprehend for some people. It's going to really suck if I don't have anyone to settle down with if she ends up with someone else. I hope it doesn't happen, but if I gave it my whole hurrah then there would be nothing I could do about it and just move on to another opportunity. It's just the process I'm going through, rather than being centered on demanding instant gratification.