Sunday, February 16, 2014

Better Discipline and Motivation


I'm going to have to stop being a dummy with my time management skills and just let myself suffer a lot better. I'm basically thinking of just being more strategic with my daily battle plan of being successful, and how better to associate with myself at more positive things. I don't really want to go down a road of just wasting my time now. I mean it's really fun, but I could always have room to improve somewhere better in life because it's just how I've been designed to function.

I need to just constantly develop myself and let the frustrations run away and to have this personal motivational drive for succeeding. I really need to stop coming home and turning on the T.V. in the living room to find myself passing out on the couch before I retire to my bedroom. I just have a habit of doing that. I do get a good night's sleep for sure, but I really would like to make better use of my time and get used to the dreaded feelings of studying while I'm exhausted.

I think with the idea of using company,  I guess when I go see my buddy I could just bring my laptop and find something educational to do while allowing him to waste away his time on keeping himself entertained. He seems to have found things to keep himself occupied through things that are not my ideal choice of fun these days, but as long as he's finding something to do to help ease the pain of feeling depressed all the time.

I think while I leave the T.V. on during my free time then perhaps I could play on my laptop with finding stuff to learn and boost my career and personal motivation. This might very well become a decent habit of mine to do, while keeping myself at least somewhat awake. My brain has been having a hard time being flexible, but that's where I'm struggling the most right now from what I know with myself.

I'm just going to have to create better balance for myself from now on and even if I make a fall from the act of being impulsive, I really should aim to tame myself better and save the energy for something more appropriate later on in life.